The Timber Risk Report™ is a weekly update on illegal wood risk-events posted to the Timber Risk Map. These events represent legal risks in wood product supply chains. While they do not represent crimes (unless explicitly stated), they provide timely information so that buyers of wood products can adequately conduct their due diligence. To get alerts as they are posted, customize location-based alerts here.
- Aug-21 25m3 of lumber seized in Puerto Arias Peru
- Aug-21 35m3 of Cumala lumber seized in Huánuco Peru
- Aug-20 100m3 of illegal wood including Massaranduba and Angelim seized in Santarem Brazil
- Aug-20 10 logs of Requia seized near 9 de Octubre Peru
- Aug-19 Truckload of logs seized in Porto Velho Brazil
- Aug-18 172m3 of illegal Balsa wood seized in Callao Peru
- Aug-18 200m3 of illegal Mussivi wood seized in Baixo Longa Angola
- Aug-17 85m3 of lumber seized in San Gabán Peru
- Aug-17 Two truckloads of logs reportedly seized near Poutkak Cameroon
Is this information useful? Be part of the Timber Risk Map.
TIMBERCHECK™ helps you buy good wood. Join.
Header photo: PM PA