Built by timber traders for timber traders, this update provides timely information regarding legal risks in timber supply chains. To receive our weekly newsletter, wood products professionals can sign-up here.
- Truckload of logs including Meranti and Damar seized in Kualuh Hulu Indonesia
- Logs and logging equipment seized in Santiago de Liniers Argentina
- 179 logs of Paraná pine seized in Almirante Tamandaré Brazil
- 146 logs of Cumala seized in Iparia Peru
- Two arrested on accusations of Walnut and Oak theft in Grant and Madison Counties United States
- Logging machinery seized in União Bandeirantes Brazil
- 61m3 of Jequitibá-Rosa and Tamboril lumber seized in Cuiabá Brazil
- Liberian government asked to investigate accusations of illegal logging in Sinoe Liberia
- Potential irregularities in timber sales by Natural Resources Wales United Kingdom
- Former director of forestry arrested as part of illegal logging investigation in Krasnochikoysky Russia
- Forest officials suspended for failure to investigate complaints of illegal Teak trafficking in Nizamabad India
Built by timber traders for timber traders, TIMBERCHECK™ helps you stay informed of risks in your supply chains. Join TIMBERCHECK™.
Header photo: Ozark Drones