The following alerts are intended to provide you with timely information to reduce risk:
- 116 timber companies to be closed in Ponta do Abunã Brazil
- White Teak illegally logged in Bili Bili Indonesia
- 4 truckloads of forest products seized in Santani Paraguay
- Dumai area suspected of widespread illegal logging Indonesia
- 15m3 of wood seized in Musi Banyuasin Indonesia
- 2 truckloads of logs seized and three jailed in Alto Paraná Paraguay
- Large seizure of logs in Kolda Senegal
- 27m3 of Paraná Pine lumber seized in Bituruna Brazil
- 10 logs of East Indian Rosewood seized in Ponorogo Indonesia
- 245 Merbau logs seized in Nimbokrang Indonesia
- One arrested transporting illegally harvested Sonokeling Rosewood logs in Riau Indonesia
- Truck seized illegally transporting lumber in Tocantins Brazil
- 10 years later company charged with attempted illegal export of 47 containers Mozambique
Have a question? Contact us, we’re here to help.
Built by timber traders for timber traders, TIMBERCHECK™ helps you stay informed of risks in your wood product supply chains. Join TIMBERCHECK™.